If any applicant for membership to the Society of Quality Assurance (SQA) requests a refund for his/her membership fees, such a request must be made in writing to SQA Headquarters via surface mail, fax or e-mail to:
Society of Quality Assurance
154 Hansen Road, Suite 201
Charlottesville, VA 22911 USA
Refund requests will be filled as follows:
- If an individual requests to terminate his/her membership prior to his/her payment being processed by SQA, then SQA will simply not process the payment for that application. The applicant will forfeit no money.
- If an individual requests a refund after his/her membership application has been processed but prior to receiving membership approval and materials, that person will receive a refund of his/her membership fees minus a $25.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after membership materials have been distributed to an individual.
- No refunds will be given if a request is made more than 30 days after the membership application has been submitted.
- If a company pays membership fees on behalf of an individual, the company will under no circumstances receive a refund unless the individual requests that his or her membership be terminated and a refund issued. Such a request must meet all requirements listed above.