Submit Your Proposal Now for the September 2015 Quality College!
The Society of Quality Assurance (SQA) Education Committee (EdCom) is accepting proposals from all SQA members for the September 2015 Quality College training courses. Quality College training workshops should impart relevant quality assurance skills. EdCom will give preference to proposals from SQA Specialty Sections, proposals that might appeal to a wide audience, and to proposals addressing known "hot topics" in today's quality assurance industry. The September 2015 Quality College will take place in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, on 28-30 September 2015 in conjunction with the SQA Special Symposium on Cloud Computing (1-2 October 2015). The length of workshops for all Quality College events ranges from half a day (approximately 4 hours) to two days.
EdCom is particularly interested in course proposals related to the following topics:
- GMP Basic Topics
- GLP EPA Topics
- Good Documentation Practices
- Core Quality Concepts (such as teaching the lexicon of quality, acronyms, key terms, etc.)
- Auditing Skills (auditing electronic data, writing audit observations and reports, audit templates, checklists, etc.)
- Quality Metrics (establishing key performance indicators, presenting information)
- Quality Management (quality by design, building quality culture, cost of quality, delivering to management, etc.)
- Fraud and Misconduct
- Data Integrity/Data Quality
- Vendor/Supplier Qualification and Management
These topics are of particular interest at this time, but any course proposals related to any aspect of research quality assurance will also be considered.
Submit a Course Proposal
We strongly encourage you to first view the webinar recording, "SQA Quality College - Submitting a Proposal" (28 minutes, presented by SQA Headquarters on 13 May 2014 for those submitting proposals for the September 2014 Quality College). After viewing the recording, complete the Quality College Course Description Form for each course you are proposing and submit it to email@example.com no later than 4 June 2015.